HMG PLUS.com, aka the Giggo system and operated by the HMG Plus, is a 360 degree platform connecting our employees to a myriad of opportunities in the hospitality industry.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You acknowledge and agree that we may collect and store the following Personal Information.
1. From Service Pros
• Name, email address, physical contact information (mailing address, phone numbers, etc.).
• Your preferences related to the type of Gigs you are seeking (e.g., client types and event types);
• Your hospitality service experience (e.g., cocktail party, buffet service, private dining)
• Logistical information (e.g., driver’s license, willing to drive);
• Other skills (e.g., languages spoken);
• The rates you with to be paid by a Company when performing a Gig and related information; and
• Your feedback on Companies and Events that you provided services for or at.
2. From Companies
• Name, email address, physical contact information (mailing address, phone numbers, etc.),
Information required for us to invoice for services performed by Service Pros
that you ordered, and other related information;
• Information required to create an Order, such as event details and other Company requirements for that event (e.g., guest count, service style, Service Pro attire, call times, positions);
• Your preferences related to particular Service Pros (i.e., requests to contact a Service Pro for a new Order);
• The rates you wish to pay Service Pros and other related information; and
• Your feedback on Service Pros who provided services for you.
3. From all HMG PLUS Users
• Transactional information based on your activities on our Site (e.g., offering, bidding, accepting or declining a Gig, or creating or changing Orders, and content you generate or that relates to your account);
• Community discussions, chats, correspondence through our Site, and correspondence sent to us;
• Other information from your interaction with our Site, Services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
• Other supplemental information from third parties.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
In order to use our Site and Services, you provide us with certain Personal Information (as described above) either through the Site or in some other way. We use your Personal Information to help you, as a Service Pro, find hospitality service opportunities, or to help you, as a Company, find hospitality service professionals to service Events for you. We also use your Personal Information to contact you and provide you with information that may be useful or interesting to you, including newsletters regarding changes and upgrades to the Services as well as promotional emails. By using the Site, you agree to receive such information from us. If you do not want us to send you emails or otherwise contact you, you can always opt out of communications by following the instructions we provide to you when we contact you.
We may, from time-to-time, create Non-Personal Information from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name and other contact information) that would personally identify you. Generally, we use this Non-Personal Information in statistical analyses to help us analyze patterns in the use of our Services. We reserve the right to use and disclose Non-Personal Information in our sole discretion.
More specifically, you agree that we may use your Personal Information to:
• Provide the HMG PLUS Services;
• Provide customer support (through Member Services) you request or as part of our Services and troubleshoot problems related to your use of the Site and Services;
• Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms of Service;
• Customize, measure and improve our Site and Services, content and advertising;
• Tell you about service updates and promotional offers; and
• Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
An “Internet protocol address” or “IP address” is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet access provider when you use the Internet. In some cases your IP address stays the same from browser session to browser session; but if you use a consumer Internet access provider, your IP address probably varies from session to session. We track IP addresses for system administration purposes. This information is used to diagnose server problems, monitor traffic patterns, analyze trends, administer the website, track member user patterns, and identify the most popular areas of the website to deliver content most relevant to HMG PLUS Users. IP addresses are not linked to Personal Information and are only used to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use, except in the case of fraud.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that a Web site sends to and places (in the form of files) onto your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a Web site. Below are some things you should know about Cookies.
• We may use both session Cookies (which expire (automatically deleted) once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them).
• You are always free to decline our Cookies (i.e., remove persistent Cookies) if your Web browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our Sites or Services.
• You may encounter Cookies from third parties on certain pages of Web sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a Web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that Web page.)
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
All HMG PLUS Users acknowledge and agree that some Profile information is made available to Service Pros or Companies (whichever applicable) during the process of offering and accepting Gigs or Orders (whichever applicable). Also, please be aware that when you voluntarily display or distribute Personal Information on the Site or in other ways, that information can be collected and used by others. This may result in unsolicited messages from third parties. We cannot be responsible for Personal Information you voluntarily display, disclose or distribute on the Site or in any other way. Further, you understand that we do not control how HMG PLUS Users (whether Service Pros or Companies) use or disclose information they obtain from us, including Personal Information you have permitted the disclosure of. If you do not want us to allow your Personal Information to be shared in this way, you may not be able to use some of the HMG PLUS Services. (Please feel free to contact us with any questions.)
With regard to Service Pros, please note that HMG PLUS does not have any control over how a Company uses and discloses your Personal Information, including information you provide directly to that Company. You acknowledge and agree that: (i) HMG PLUS does not evaluate any Company’s privacy practices; and (ii) HMG PLUS will not have any liability for any actions of any Company. You should know that Companies to whom we may disclose your Marketing Profile may share your Marketing Profile with others.
We do not sell, share or rent your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We will not provide any of your Personal Information to any third parties, except in connection with the HMG PLUS Services requested or agreed to by you. For example, we have a third party supplier providing our Billing & Payment Services; therefore, that third party will have access to your Personal Information in order to send invoices and payments pertaining to completed Events.
If we share aggregated demographic information with partners and/or advertisers, such information will not be linked to any Personal Information that identifies individual users. We may combine your information with information we collect from other HMG PLUS Users and companies, and use it to improve and personalize our Site, Services, content and advertising. In addition, we may use your Personal Information to keep you informed about our Site and Services and new information or product features related to the Giggo.
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES OF INFORMATION
In addition, we may disclose your Personal Information for the following purposes:
• To comply with the law or an order issued by a court or an authorized administrative agency, respond to a subpoena, protect the rights or property of HMG PLUS or its affiliated companies, prevent a crime, or protect the personal safety or rights of others.
• To our service providers for the purpose of providing HMG PLUS Services on our behalf (e.g., information technology services, billing and payment services, hosting services).
• As part of a merger or consolidation, or part of the sale of all or substantially all the stock or assets of the business to which the information pertains.
• As part of a disposition in a bankruptcy proceeding in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court.
• To our Affiliates, which can include a parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under a common control.
NO SPAM, SPYWARE OR SPOOFING
We and the HMG PLUS Users do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set your notification preferences (in your Account Profile) so we communicate to you as you prefer. You are not licensed to add other Service Pro or Company users to any contact or mailing list of yours without their express consent. To report HMG Plus related spam or spoof emails, please send email to HMG PLUS. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our Terms of Service. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store messages sent through these tools.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your HMG PLUS password to anyone. If you do share your password or your Personal Information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify HMG PLUS and change your password.
ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your Personal Information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do, however, retain Personal Information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms of Service, and take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
You may access the Personal Information you provide to us, and may modify or delete that information by logging into your account and editing it. If you request that we delete your Personal Information we will do so, but we may retain Non-Personal Information that was derived from your Personal Information, and we may also retain your original information in our backup files for a period of time. Please remember, however, that if we have already disclosed some of your Personal Information, we cannot access that Personal Information any longer and cannot force the deletion or modification of that Personal Information by the parties to whom we have made those disclosures.
HMG PLUS is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Even though we have taken steps to prevent your Personal Information from being intercepted, accessed, used, or disclosed by unauthorized persons, you acknowledge and agree that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information. You assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Site and the information you post or access through the Site.
If you provide feedback, any such comments and any email we receive becomes the property of HMG Plus. We may use feedback for marketing purposes or to add to or modify our Services without paying any royalties or other compensation to you.
Last updated: August 2012